Finally a Video Screen Cleaner that really works and is safe to use.
- Bio-degradable, pH neutral, organically based, and non-corrosive.
- Includes a 12x12 micro fiber cloth that absorbs oils and removes debris.
- Proprietary anti-static formulation originally created for the optical industry.
- Residue-free cleaner picks up fingerprints.
- Safe on all plastics.
- This is the same product supplied as an accessory by some major TV brands.
Why not just use commercial glass cleaners?
- Most consumers and sales people are unaware of the effects of common household cleaners on expensive flat TV screens.
- Some are corrosive or will smear on a screen, and soapy water leaves a film.
- Other more harsh chemicals can actually destroy the screen.
- Our service center has
replaced screens damaged by gasoline, lighter fluid, acetone, and several unidentified chemicals.
- Even if you don't use Screen Kleen only use cleaners designed for the job.
So what's a little dust on the screen?
harmful side of having dust on any TV screen or computer monitor, besides obscuring the
picture, is that most of these dust particles contain harmful chemicals that are airborne
in homes and stores.
- Many of these airborne chemicals come from normal household
cleaning agents such as ammonia or from chemicals used to clean carpets. These chemicals are corrosive and with time can cloud a plastic LED or LCD TV screen.
Screen Kleen will not correct for scratches or screens
damaged by other cleaning chemicals.
Tip 1: Use Caution And Reason When Cleaning Any Plastic Screens.
- Plastic screens are easily damaged.
- The only user serviceable part of most video and smart phone screens is the outer viewing portion.
- Under normal circumstances there should never be a reason to separate or dismantle screens to clean them.
Tip 2: When Cleaning Any Device: Turn The Power Off. Never Spray Liquid Of Any Type Directly On The Screen.
- Spray liquids on a rag and wipe the screen with the damp cloth.
- Liquid that drips under the screen can cause severe damage to your device in the form of shorts or corrosion.